Worrall Travel R's

Worrall Travel R's
Roz and Russ

Worrall Travel R's - Kicking the Bucket List

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Photography at Home While Not Traveling

Photographing the Moment

Like most of you, it has been  two years since I have traveled far from home.   This is one of the last photos I took while traveling in Madagascar in 2019.  This is certainly  the most dramatic photo, I have ever taken and I was so thankful to have my iphone along with my other camera gear. My cell phone has a panoramic feature allowing me to  pan from east to west across horizon.  The dawn was breaking through the clouds of a storm that had just passed and still darkening the west with rain and rainbow.

While I may never see anything quite as spectacular as this again in my lifetime, I still find magical moments everyday to photograph at home.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment